Wednesday, November 2, 2011

neuropathy again

It started yesterday. It was much worse then and was combined with severe restless legs. Today it's better but still there. I knew I had written about it before so I looked back to see when, what day etc. It was a chemo/herceptin day. Yesterday was only a Herceptin day. So does that mean it's from the herceptin and not the chemo? I don't know. I'll keep a record so I can try to figure out a pattern. At least I know that last time it went away soon after. it's better today so hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

My feet feel swollen and asleep (like pins and needles). My fingertips feel ultra-sensitive and slightly pins/needles.

I also have a terrible metallic taste in my mouth - not really too strong but bad enough I always want a mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment