Friday, October 19, 2012

Objectification

I think I am ready to tolerate the pink, if it would mean that the increase in objectification of women would stop.

I have written about it before. (CLICK). It's been something that's bothered me for a long time, even before breast cancer touched me personally. Objectification is WRONG.

Read this article. Please. (LINK) If you click through to the actual videos, get ready to be shocked by the comments - not in support of ending objectification of women and their bodies, but insulting the people who are offended by it.

That's really all I can say. Reading this has brought me to tears. Writing this has made it worse. What a horrible party pooper I am.

There is no stupid pink of the day today, because I simply can't handle it after reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment