Friday, October 5, 2012

Tired

Just some things I'm tired of right now.


  • I'm tired of gray hair. I'm going to color it.
  • I'm tired of short, frizzy, puffy hair. Nothing to do but wait on that one.
  • I'm tired of pink being "pink for breast cancer" and not just PINK.
  • I'm tired of reading about all the new ways stuff is going to give me cancer. In the past few days it's been any food that doesn't cost a fortune and require a special store we don't have here, antibacterial soap, oh let's just say basically everything I already do that I thought was relatively healthy. You know what? I just don't care anymore. Why should I? As soon as I adopt one thing that's "good" they will come out with a list of ways it will kill me. So why not just do whatever I want and eat and drink whatever I want? Spring water is OK - but apparently only fresh from the spring - because plastic bottles and even filters are right out. But then there is a study that says spring water isn't always that clean. Fresh veggies are good, but only straight from the farm, and even then maybe not, and then only if you peel them exactly right and take the right sized bite and don't sit down for precisely 27.2 minutes after eating them. OK, so some of those I made up.. 
  • I'm tired of reading about cancer treatments of any kind and why THIS ONE IS BEST and all the others are going to KILL ME. Just STFU. I don't want to hear it anymore. I don't want to hear how there is a miracle fruit in South America that is so good at killing cancer that the US BANNED it because they want to keep us all sick. I am tired of questioning my choices already as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment