Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stupid Steroids

I am SO SO happy I won't need steroids anymore. I sure hope they don't find some reason to give them. Here's why.

It is 2:15 AM on Friday night. On Tuesday I had a double dose of steroids because of my reaction. Tuesday night I did not sleep at all
Wednesday I napped for one hour in the morning
Wednesday night I got 3 hours of sleep
Thursday - no nap, had trouble sleeping at night, ended up with about 5 hours total
Friday took a one hour nap
Friday night -- well, like I said, it's 2:15 AM!

The thing is it's NOT just insomnia. I am wide awake. It may as well be daytime. I have just finished 2 loads of laundry and a sink full of dishes.

I did try lying down, just in case it helped. I was tossing and turning so much I got up rather than wake John.

I know it's not healthy to not sleep. It makes me wonder what is so freaking important that I had to have the steroids in the first place? I would rather be sick for a couple of days. I guess I will continue in my role as official troublemaker and demand the reason if they want to give me any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment