Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Greasy Hair

My hair is growing back. I wasn't sure at first - but now it's obvious. And the best part is, it's not all gray! Whoop!!!

Of course they tell me it may fall out again from this new chemo. I think it's been enough time, but I'm not going to worry about it.

I was really sure it was coming back tonight when I went to rub lotion into it. I've been putting a coconut oil lotion on my head for the past couple of months. Coconut oil is supposed to be really good for the hair and scalp. It feels so cool and good - I was actually thinking the other night that I would miss doing that when my hair was back!

But tonight after rubbing it in, for the first time, I am left with - a head full of greasy hair! Usually it all rubs into my scalp and you can't even tell it was there in what little hair there is.

But tonight it's all greasy. Even if it ends up falling out again, that makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment