Thursday, June 16, 2011

So far so good

Today was OK. I went in for my shot. I ran into someone I know in the elevator and, while chatting, she said her office tells people to take Claritin for a few days after the neulasta shot and it helps with the horrible achiness. I have some at home so I decided to try it. So far I have not had any pain although I remember last time it started the next day, so we shall see!

I also took my new nausea medicine, Kytril. it really does work better than the other stuff.

I have been really tired today but was still able to do laundry. The normal kid noises were really aggravating me and I was really sensitive to the light when I went out. Someone brought dinner over - lasagna - and I was actually able to eat. I remember last time it was only soup since I felt so sick. I ate a lot!! The nurse said the steroids they give me with the chemo will make me hungry. Darn it!! I was hoping to lose a little weight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love when people bring over meals. I try to reciprocate when I can, too.

    ReplyDelete