Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Normal again!

OK, it took a few days longer this time but when the normal kicks in it happens all of a sudden it seems! I woke up feeling normal this morning, did my day at Day Camp with no problem, walking around and not needing to get into the A/C as often. Lots of people noticed the difference! I am looking forward to spending a couple of good weeks - I will get to do something fun for the 4th of July - then I get the next dose on July 5.

I have a very important topic to post about for anyone reading this who is undergoing treatment. I don't have time to do it justice right now but let me just say - no one ever told me about this possible (probable) side effect - constipation!! I will go into detail when I do post - I know, TMI, but I sure wish I had known in advance. Until I get time to write that, please be sure you are staying hydrated and getting plenty of fiber! It was very hard to do these while in the sickest days - but I think I will need to push for it next time. JUST TRUST ME ON THIS!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment