Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Funny

Funny how earlier today I could be SO upset about my hair, like I would completely JUST DIE if (when) it falls out. This evening I went out to a meeting as planned. The hair was coming out if pulled but not falling out and there was plenty staying put for now. I had been asked by several people if I would just shave it now and I cringed and said NO WAY! But after the meeting I was talking to someone who has been through all this and she happened to mention that she had her family help cut hers. I went home and asked the kids if they would help and I got the clippers. Two out of six did help. The rest watched but I think they were creeped out by the idea of helping. My husband did the rest. He apologized for it being uneven and I just had to laugh because it is all going to be gone soon anyway. In fact I had told the kids have fun, put your initials in, whatever! But they just clipped. Ironically it was S, one of the 9 year old triplets who did most and he was very gentle and did a great job. The oldest, age 20 did a lot too. The others were content to watch. I think it was probably good for all of us. I don't like it but it isn't as bad as I thought and now it's just DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment