Monday, June 20, 2011

Over the Hump

I'm not feeling as good as I did by this time last treatment, but I do feel better. My legs are still achy on and off. I never did get the burning bone pain I got last time. Was it the Claritin? I don't want to guess - I'll use it again next time!

Once I feel better, I feel like I've been a whiny baby during the bad time. Since other people are reading this, I want to say - it is never as bad as I thought it would be when I first started. I do tend to be a whiner. Not in public, so much. I get it out like this. So don't be discouraged.

Today is the first day of Cub Scout Day camp. This is the volunteer position I had to resign. I was supposed to be the program director. It's bittersweet for me because I had really wanted to do it. I do think it worked out for the best as there is NO WAY I could have worked with that woman. I think that worked out for the best, as hard as it is for me. I am going to go out this morning and try to help out a bit as long as I can do it sitting and taking it easy. If not I will go home. I told her that is what I would do so it won't be any hardship for her. I have to go get my blood work done anyway. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment