Sunday, July 29, 2012

Huh?

I heard this the other night when they were talking about Olympians supporting charities. I am in no way trying to minimize the idea but this one caught my ear and I just don't get the logic. Apparently "Pink Culture" is THAT ingrained. Is it just me? My son thought I was crazy, like why would it bother me. If you're trying to honor your friend, wouldn't it be natural to support awareness for THEIR disease?
SMH

Brady Ellison – Archery
Charities/Philanthropies:
Susan G. Komen for the Cure

Is there a reason why you chose to support those specific organizations?
I have a campaign I do with my archery called X Out Breast Cancer. I had a coach die of stomach cancer and I wanted to give something back so I chose Susan G. Komen.



Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/8707-exclusive-team-usa-olympians-talk-charity#ixzz221vYs6J4

No comments:

Post a Comment