Friday, July 6, 2012

Daily Report

I think I'll just add to this one unless there is something different to tell.

Thursday: I still hurt like hell today. I was able to go out to the store, but it was rough. It's worse when I've been sitting and have to get up. It took me what seemed like forever just to lift my leg up onto the bed when I lay down.

I called the doctor's office and the nurse or doctor is supposed to call me back, but as far as I know they didn't yet.

I sent a message to the nutritionist asking if there is some supplement I can take to help. Got an "out of office for vacation" message.

Sunday: No, I didn't update each day. What is the point? Friday: still hurt. Saturday: still hurt. Sunday: still hurt.

I do think it's a little bit better overall. The worst is still when I stand up, no matter how long or short a time I was sitting.

I did take my son out on Friday to buy stuff for his dorm. We were out for 5 hours. It was not excruciating, but I did have to push the cart and lean on it like a walker. So at least I can function if I need to. Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment