Saturday, December 17, 2011

Side Effects Report

I was told not to overdo it especially if I felt great, that I would continue having side effects. I have had a few days of feeling normal and I'm sure I overdid it on those days.

For the past few days the neuropathy was back in my fingers and toes, my skin is super-sensitive and I have had the other side effects that went along with those. Last week after my Herceptin I was more nauseous than usual. Could be because I went out shopping instead of home to rest.

I am not sure which of these are lingering from the chemo and which might be from the Herceptin. I have still not decided whether to continue the herceptin. At least my last heart scan was very good.

I am starting radiation on the 27th, the same day as my next herceptin (skipping a week for a trip).They say I should not have any side effects from the radiation for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment