Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gardening

I'm trying to work in the garden for 30 minutes a day. I don't really watch the clock, but that's about when I feel like quitting. I haven't done too well with it lately because the weather warmed up again and I don't want to go out in the heat. So I'm not disappointed or anything. It will get done when it gets done, or it won't, and that's OK. Like the song says, it's not about how fast we get there - it's the climb.

Anyway, the garden is moving way faster than I am. I haven't even finished cutting the lawn yet and I need to do what I already did, again! Oh well. Like I said, I'm not disappointed.

I do wish people would quit telling me not to do it, then, if I say I am tired. Or tell me to make the kids do it. IT'S NOT ABOUT GETTING IT DONE. I want to do it myself. I LIKE to do it. Yes, it makes me tired, so what? If I don't want to do it I won't. If I want someone else to do it I'll tell them. Quit telling me what I can and can't handle or how I SHOULD feel or what YOU think I should and shouldn't do. //end rant

PS I do have some more pictures, and I will put them up soon. I am making progress, and it makes me feel better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment