Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Building up

Looks like the effects are going to keep building up, which not only makes sense but I was told would happen. I think I will reschedule PT so I don't go on Wed. anymore. It was just too much today, although I did do everything. Thank God it's almost over. 5 more weeks.

I am getting way more moody too. While doing my PT I was just thinking about various things and started tearing up. Things that probably people would say they don't blame me for crying over, but I think I have a really good positive attitude and I do not want to cry over these things. And then stupid little things that no one in their right mind would cry over.

Oh, and for some reason I am craving salt. I don't usually like salty stuff, but I am having to salt everything, because otherwise it tastes really bland. The good news is I don't need much. It doesn't take much to make it TOO salty! Weird, huh??

On the bright side I felt better, sooner, yesterday. May be a fluke but I'll take it. But then I don't feel much different today.

Things I want to do after chemo -

go swimming.
eat a fresh, raw, unpeeled tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment