Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Procrastination

That's my middle name.

I finally got scheduled for a hysterectomy, it's January 17. Next week. I don't know why I put it off. I think maybe because life is somewhat normal for now and I don't want to have to recover again. What motivated me to finally make the appointment was a sign of returning hormonal activity. That scared me, because my particular cancer was hormone-driven. So I made the call. I still don't want to do it, but I'm going to go through with it. it's going to be Laparoscopic, so the recovery time will be less. I can go back to work in a month. I can drive in a week. I can walk (for exercise) pretty much right away, taking it slow, of course.

Other than that, everything is going well. So that's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment