Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Little Less Blah

Today has been OK. I did sleep very well last night. I took 2 pain pills before bed (I am allowed "one or two as needed" of the Lortab 500) and I know that helped.  Unfortunately they only last 4-6 hours, so I woke up at 6:30 in a lot of pain.

I figure it this way - I am not a back sleeper. AT ALL. I can feel the strain on my stomach muscles when I move around in bed now. So probably in the night I naturally tried to roll over and so the pain was worse.

So I did what anyone would do. I got the kids off to school, took 2 more pills and went back to bed!

I got up again around noon (!!!) and was good for the rest of the day. I probably could have moved around more, so I'll work on that tomorrow. I did cook dinner, so there's that. I shouldn't overdo it!

Tonight I will take 2 more pills and hopefully wake up better. At any rate after tonight I will try to cut back to one and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment