Saturday, July 9, 2011

smell

The smell won't go away. It's a chemical smell and taste in my mouth. It reminds me of this awful super glue type stuff John mixed up once. It is disgusting!! And it's part of me at the moment.

We're planning to go out of town tomorrow. We're going to visit my brother and it's about an 11.5 hour trip. When we planned it I didn't want to do it so soon after treatment. I don't know why it was insisted on to go this week. My son planned a college visit but it can be moved. Anyway, I am still not feeling great, of course. I guess I can probably sit in the car on the road. I should feel better tomorrow; I have felt better as the day progressed. But people keep asking if I will be ready to go and the honest truth is, I DO NOT KNOW. I won't know till morning, you knew this, stop pushing me! I am ready to say go without me, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment